Why I Quit RWA

The complete answer to the RWA survey that was sent to me when I did not renew my membership.  Why should we be in such seperate h...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haunt Spot


On the way to retreat last week, we stopped at the Kozy Café in Echo, UT. We’ve eaten there many times over the years. The halibut tips were wonderful, (no longer on the menu). When you walk through the door you step into a 50’s café, red bar stools, dingy linoleum and all. Great, friendly service. I thought the radio blaring loudly all of a sudden strange but it’s an old café.
As I was paying for breakfast I saw a stack of papers. I read anything I can get my hands on and anything with information or details catches my eyes. This time I found a goldmine when I picked up one of the papers.


I was surprised to learn the Kozy Café was haunted. Check out this website. http://hauntspot.com/ Click on Utah.

No comments: