Why I Quit RWA

The complete answer to the RWA survey that was sent to me when I did not renew my membership.  Why should we be in such seperate h...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Celebrate!

I practically danced out of the clinic. Everything looks good. The trace of blood is from scar-tissue caused by the MPGN. Perspective again. A year and a half ago, I was praying the doctor wouldn’t find anything wrong with my kidneys, today I’m praying that all that’s wrong is the MPGN. We do like the familiar, don’t we?

Anyway, I haven’t had time to celebrate until today. So I did the Snoopy dance around the house, sang too loud and off-key, edited a friend’s story, went shopping for scrapbooks. I’ll let you all know what I’m doing with that later, today let's: Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the music.

And just in time for the New Year. I'm going to celebrate that, too. I feel so good, full of energy, the whole economics, though still bad, isn't quite the scary prospect as it was. I really have so much, you see, I have enough. That's what really matters in that department, I think. Enough.

Then, there's New Years Resolutions. I have plans, goals, hopes and dreams-no resolutions. And later, after I celebrate the New Year and the well me, and clear away the streamers and confetti, I'll make a list. For now, I'm doing the Snoopy dance

No comments: