Why I Quit RWA

The complete answer to the RWA survey that was sent to me when I did not renew my membership.  Why should we be in such seperate h...

Friday, August 19, 2011

Delay

I'm sorry about the delay of my blog post, but I've been having trouble getting it to load. I'm not computer savvy and busy getting things ready for submission. Also, I'm doing a workshop, having fun with the poetry I'm working on in it, getting my juicies flowing, getting excited about what's next in my novel writing. You know, on a roll.

I fiddled with the blog as much as I had knowledge about and that's about it.

I figured I'd work on what I could do something about. You know the move forward mentality. I got a lot done, and finally, I got the blog up.

It's been a real time of cleaning up, too. All good, but disrupting. And there's more to be done-a few more carpets to be cleaned, wood to be polished, things to be sorted and of course, dealing with this office. That means a computer tune-up. I've found I have a ton less problems with my computer if I do regular maintenience and have a tech guy tune my computer up once a year. It's a tool and it needs to be in working order, working at it's best, just like me.

I've been working in one small area of my office every week. It's a good thing to do. I've found so many forgotten things: writings, research material, misplaced files and I'm obsessive compulsive as far as filing and putting things back where I found them. I think it's just the way of things. Stuff happens, things get forgotten and misplaced.

So another list on my to do list: Spend time in your office going through things. That includes your computer and have it cleaned. It just makes sense.

No comments: