Why I Quit RWA

The complete answer to the RWA survey that was sent to me when I did not renew my membership.  Why should we be in such seperate h...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Godsends January 2009

  • the muffled silence of new snow
  • the sound of the neighbor snow-blowing my driveway(what a guy)
  • the smelle of bread rising in the bread maker(you got to reward a neighbor like that)
  • an afternoon by the fireplace
  • restocking my office supplies-all on sale
  • nowhere to go on a snowy winter day but my home office
  • a cup of Hershey's Kisses cocoa and a chocolate-coated spoon to stir it with
  • the scent of summer lavender drifting up from the drawer where I keep my thermals
  • A purring kitten snuggled against my chest
  • seed catalogs clogging my mailbox. Here are some of my favorites: Cook’s Garden, Territorial Seed Company, Burbee, John Scheepers Kitchen Garden Seeds and Renee's Garden Seeds

No comments: